Motorola Photon 4G has received CM 10 update unofficially and all thanks goes to XDA Recognized Developer jokersax11.
CyanogenMod 10 is still in early steps so you might experience bugs.
The guide mentioned is only for Motorola Photon 4G and cannot be tried on other devices.If you want to check Model of your device then go to Settings >> About phone.
We will not be held responsible if you lose data or if any damage occurs to your device while you install CM 10 to Motorola Photon 4G.
How to install CM 10 ROM to Motorola Photon 4G
1. In the first step back up your data, apps and settings and battery is charged to minimum 50%.
2. Install ClockworkMod recovery on your device and see that bootloader is unlocked.
3. Download the latest version of ROM for your device from here.
4. Now, install Google Apps package from here.
5. Download Superuser file required from here.
6. Custom recovery file required to be downloaded from here.
7. Copy the .zip files which you have downloaded the above mentioned steps to your device internal SD card without extracting.
8. Turn off your device and boot into CMW Mode. You can do it by pressing and holding the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons together.
9. Do a Nandrop backup of existing ROM.If anything goes wrong with the new ROM then you can recover your existing ROM.
10. Now, select “install zip from sdcard” and then select “choose zip from sdcard”.Navigate to “joker-recoveryv3.zip file” and select it to “install” by confirming “yes”. The ROM will start installing.
11. Once installation is complete device will reboot itself.You can also select the option “reboot system now” by going to Main Recovery Menu.
12. Select “wipe data/factory reset” and then select “Yes” to wipe off data.
13. Select “install zip from sdcard” and select “choose zip from sdcard” by navigating to ROM file on sdcard and select it and confirm “install”.
14. Once installation is complete “choose zip from sdcard” and select “gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip” file.
15. After installing Google Apps package repeat the same procedure to install “Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip” file.
16. After the installation is done select “go back” and select “reboot system now” to reboot your device.
You have just installed CyanogenMod 10 to Motorola Photon 4G based on Jelly Bean.