- Install official OxygenOS 4.0 Android Nouagt ROM on OnePlus 3. OxygenOS 4.0 ROM for OnePlus 3 is released which comes with new notification design, setting menu design, multi window, and custom DPI support.
OxygenOS 4.0 Features and Changelogs –
- Upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat
- New Notifications Design
- New Settings Menu Design
- Multi-Window View
- Notification Direct Reply
- Custom DPI Support
- Added Status Bar Icon Options
- Improved Shelf Customization
The guide mentioned below is only for OnePlus 3 and cannot be tried on any other device or variant. You can check device model by going to Settings >> About Phone.
Install OxygenOS 4.0 ROM On OnePlus 3
Take a complete backup of data,apps and settings as the procedure may wipe your data.
Make sure that the battery of device has a minimum charge of 60%.
Enable “USB debugging” on your device.
Download OxygenOS 4.0
Root OnePlus 3 and install TWRP Recovery
Install the ADB and fastboot drivers on your PC.
Download and copy OxygenOS 4.0 ROM to folder where you have installed Adb.
Switch off your device and boot into recovery.
Choose install from Adb Sideload.
Connect OnePlus 3 to computer using USB cable.
Right click on the command folder to “Open command window here” option.
Open a command prompt and type:
Now flashing by typing following command:
adb sideload File Name.zip
When flashing process is completed, OnePlus 3 will reboot and OxygenOS 4.0 ROM will be installed.