Nexus 7 was released recently priced at $199 and CyanogenMod 10 (CM10) for Nexus 7 is available.CynogenMod 10 is still in early stage so their might be bugs but will work fine on your device.
If you want to flash the newly released CM10 on your Nexus 7 then here is the guide.
The tutorial is only for Nexus 7 and we are in no way responsible of loss of data or any damage done to your device.
How to install CyanogenMod 10 on Nexus 7
1. Backup your bookmarks, SMS, contacts, Internet Settings, Apps as it will wipe all the data from your device.Make sure that you have minimum 50% of battery level.
2. Unlock Nexus 7 using Nexus Root Toolkit.
3. Install ClockworkMod recovery on your device.You can download ClockworkMod recovery from the official page here.
4. Download the latest CM10 ROM from the official page here.
5. Now, you will have to download Google Apps package to install Google Play Store and other apps from here.
6. In this step copy the .zip files of latest CM10 ROM and Google Apps Package which you downloaded in above mentioned steps without extracting to the SD card on your device.
7. Turn off your device and boot into recovery mode.Press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power buttons.
8. Do a Nandrop backup of your current ROM by selecting , select Backup and Restore option from the recovery mode and on next screen you will be required to select backup again.The upcoming step will wipe all your data so it is advisable to keep a backup.
9. After getting into Recovery mode,select the option wipe data/factory reset and confirm to wipe all data.
10. Select the option “install zip from sdcard” and then select “choose zip from sdcard”.Go to the ROM file on the SD card which you have installed in the earlier step and select to “Yes” to install.The ROM will start installing.
11. Once installation is complete install “Google apps package” by selecting “choose zip from sdcard again” and then the .zip file of “Google apps package”.
12. Once the installation is done select the option “Select reboot system now” from the “Recovery Menu” to reboot your device.It will take some time and your Nexus 7 will be flashed with CM10 on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
You have now successfully installed CyanogenMod 10 on Nexus 7 running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean!