Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 has received CyanogenMod 10 (CM10) based on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.We are aware that the CM10 is at early stage and there may be some bugs they will get fixed soon for sure.
Senior XDA Member MapleSyrup has successfully ported CM10 to Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and has also provided a list of features what is working and what is not working –
HW accelerated video
The tutorial is only for Galaxy Tab 10.1 Model Number P7510/P7500 and asusual we will not be held responsible for any loss of data or damage to your device as the procedure is risky.
Before you go ahead with the tutorial backup all data and internet settings of your device. Your device should have ClockworkMod recovery installed already.
Make sure that your device has 50% of battery level.
How to Install CyanogenMod 10 (CM10) on Galaxy Tab 10.1
1. Download the latest version of the ROM from XDA development page here.The downloads are for Wi-Fi Only and Wi-Fi+3G so make sure that you are downloading the correct one.
2. Now, download the Google Apps package from here.
3. Copy the downloaded .zip ROM and Google Apps package to internal SD card of Galaxy Tab 10.1.
4. Turn off your device now and then boot into Recovery mode.You can easily do it by pressing hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power buttons.
5. Select the option of “wipe data/factory reset” to wipe all the data.But before doing this you should perform a Nandrop backup of your current ROM.
6. “Install zip from sdcard” then select “choose zip from sdcard” to install by navigating to ROM file.ROM will now start installing.
7. Repeat the same procedure to install Google Apps package.
8. Once installation is through, select the option “go back” and select “reboot system now”.
You have just installed CyanogenMod 10 (CM10) based on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.