Asus Transformer Prime has received CyanogenMod 10 (CM10) based on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. CM10 is in early stage and their may be bugs and everything will not work, the newly released CM10 ROM is however stable.
The XDA Developer rayman has stated a list of features of what works and what does not works –
Camera (Photos + recording + panorama)
Video Acceleration (720p YouTube)
Basic dock functionality (keyboard works — second battery doesn’t show up)
What doesn’t work:
Light sensor is funky
The tutorial is only for Asus Transformer Prime TF201. Make sure that you do a required backup of all the data and settings before you proceed and your Asus Transformer Prime TF201 has a minimum charge of 50%.The device should have unlocked bootloader.To unlock the bootloader go to the official ASUS Support page here.ClockWorkMod Recovery should be already installed on Transformer Prime.
The procedure can be risky and we will not be held responsible done to your device by following the tutorial.
How to install CM10 on Asus Transformer Prime
1. Download the latest version of CM10 from the official XDA development page here.
2. Now, download the Google Apps package which will help you to install Google Play Store from here.
3. In this step you will have to download .zip file of latest CM10 and Google Apps package to your device SD card.
4. Turn off the device and boot into Recovery mode.Press hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power buttons.
4. Do a Nandrop backup of your current CM ROM.
5. Select “Wipe data/factory reset” to wipe all data by going to Recovery Mod Menu.
6. select “install zip from sdcard” and select “choose zip from sdcard” by navigating to ROM file on the sdcard and select it to “install”. The ROM will then start installing.
7. Install Google Apps Package .zip file by following the same procedure as mentioned above.
8. Once installation is done, select the option “go back” and select “reboot system now”.
You have now successfully installed CyanogenMod 10 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on Asus Transformer Prime TF201.