Install new custom ROM JRO03H based on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for for Sprint Galaxy Nexus. XDA develeoper maddoggin has released a new custom ROM JRO03H which is based on official stock JRO03H Jelly Bean sources with new features and customization.
The guide mentioned here is only for Sprint Galaxy Nexus and should not be tried on any other device.We will not be held responsible for any loss of data or damage to device while following the procedure.
Before you proceed, take a backup of data, apps and settings.Charge battery to minimum of 50%.ClockworkMod Touch recovery on your phone should be installed and bootloader is unlocked.
Install Android 4.1 Jelly Bean JRO03H ROM on Sprint Galaxy Nexus
1. Download the latest version of the ROM from here.
2. Copy the zip file to SD card of device without extracting and then turn off device.
3. Boot device into CWM recovery mod.You can do it by pressing Power and Volume Up and Down to enter Fastboot mode,use the volume buttons to go to the Recovery mode option and then select recovery mode by using Power button.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm to do full wipe.
5. Select “install zip from sdcard’and then select “choose zip from sdcard”.Navigate to the ROM file which you have downloaded and confirm to “install”.ROM will start installing. Wait for sometime.
6. Once installation is complete select “Go Back” and then select “Reboot System Now.”
JRO03H Jelly Bean ROM is now installed on your Sprint Galaxy Nexus!