ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T can now be rooted with all thanks to XDA Senior Member sparkym3.You can now easily root your ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity to install custom ROM.In this post we will go through the guide to root ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T.
The guide is compatible with Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T and only for Android 4.0 ICS Operating System running on the tablet.We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device while following the guide.Back up all your data from the device before proceeding.
1. In the first step you are required to download UnLock_Device_App_V7.apk from Dropbox or directly from Asus support on your computer.
2. Launch the Device Unlocker tool by clicking on it.
3. You will now find Asus Conditions and by scrolling down agree to the terms and click on “I accept” and then “remove the device by pressing the lock”.
4. Enter email account will have to be entered, enter password and then tap on “OK”.
5. Device will now reboot by itself and you will find “Device is unlocked” on the left side.
You have now successfully rooted Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T.