Install Slim ICS ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S 4G.XDA Senior Member erikmm has released a Slim ICS ROM which also has features of Jelly Bean.The ROM is slim with easy to customize features.
As per the XDA developer bugs associated with the ROM –
CWM can’t backup/restore
The guide mentioned here is only for Samsung Galaxy S 4G T959V and not for any other Model or device.You cannot install the ROM only on Samsung Galaxy S 4G T959V.If you want to know the Model No. of your phone go to Settings >> About phone.
We will not be held responsible for any damage done to your device while following the instructions mentioned here.
Before you proceed to install Slim ICS ROM on your device it is advisable that you do a backup of your data, apps and settings as the procedure may wipe your data.Make sure that battery is charged to minimum of 50% and ClockworkMod recovery is already installed on your device.
How To Install Slim ICS ROM On Galaxy S 4G
2. Switch off device and boot into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Volume Down buttons simultaneously and pressing power button till the device turns on.
3. Select “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm to wipe data by selecting “Yes”.
4. Select the option “install zip from sdcard” and select “choose zip from sdcard”.Navigate to “Galaxy S 4G Zip” file on SD card and confirm to install.ROM will take some to install.
5. After installation is complete select “choose zip from sdcard” once again and install “Slim ROM ICS” which you downloaded in earlier step.
6. When the installation is complete reboot device in Slim ICS ROM.
You have successfully installed Slim ICS ROM on Galaxy S 4G!