There was an earlier post on how to root ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T but what if you want to install original stock ROM on your ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T! Sometimes while flashing a Custom ROM you lose 3G features.Hence, you need to restore back to original Stock.
Here is a step by step guide to restore ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T to original stock ROM.
Please, note that guide is only for ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T. We cannot be held liable for any damage done to your device or loss of data while following the guide.
How to install original stock firmware on ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T
1. In the first step take a complete backup apps,data and settings as the procedure will wipe data.Install Android SDK to get fastboot.You can go here to know about it.
2. Download zip file of stock firmware from here.See that you are downloading the firmware matching your SKU.
3. Extract the zip file which you have downloaded in the above step where you will find another archive file.Extract the file and locate a file named “blob”.
4. Turn off device and then boot into recovery mode by holding down volume down and power button till you get message saying “Press Vol. Up to enter RCK (5s)”, don’t press the volume up button.Wait till a new Menu appears on device.Now,in under 10 seconds press Volume Down once to go to USB icon and press the volume up button to select it.
5. Open Command Prompt on your PC and go to folder folder containing the blob file and type command –
fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash system blob and wait for some time till firmware is flashed.If you get error then repeat the step.
6. Once the process gets complete , you will get a message “SUCCESS”.
7. Type the command fastboot -i 0x0B05 reboot in the command prompt to reboot the device.
You have now installed original stock firmware on ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T!