Toolkit for Nexus 7 is released.All-in-one toolkits for Android devices make various tasks such as rooting, unlocking, installing custom recoveries and easy.XDA Senior Moderator/Recognized Developer mskip has released Toolkit for Nexus 7.In this post we will go through the guide to install Toolkit for Nexus and use it to root, backup and much more.
Nexus 7 Toolkit features–
Install correct adb/fastboot drivers automatically on Windows XP/vista/7 32bit+64bit
Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and Internal Storage
Unlock/Re-Lock your Bootloader
Download Google Stock Image files directly via the ToolKit
Root any public build of ICS automatically (upto 4.1.1 JRO03D)
Flash Stock Recovery, CWM Touch Recovery or TWRP Touch Recovery (or boot into them without actually flashing them)
Push Files from your PC to your tablet
Mods section to automatically perform certain tasks on your tablet
Install a single apk or multiple apk’s to your tablet
Reboot tablet to Fastboot Mode, Recovery or Android in adb mode
We cannot be held liable for any damage done to your device while following the guide.For any query you can always refer to the developers page.
How to install and use Nexus Toolkit
1. In the first step you will have to download Nexus 7 Toolkit from here.
2. Install the file which you have downloaded by double- clicking on it.
3. Once installation is complete.Click on “Close” button. Nexus 7 Toolkit icon will be created on your desktop.
4. Start Toolkit for your desktop and then type “No” and then press “enter” to go to the Main Menu of the Toolkit.
5. To do a particular function enter the number of the function in the Toolkit and press enter.You will now have to just go through on-screen instructions to complete the task.
You have installed Nexus 7 Toolkit successfully!