Nexus 7 was launched recently and you can now install Liquid Jelly Bean 4.1 ROM to your device.Liquid Jelly Bean is in alpha stage so their might be somw bugs.
Features of Liquid Jelly Bean ROM
- Extremely responsive, slim, resource friendly UI
- Team Liquid & Team Trinity has joined together featuring morfic’s latest & greatest built in
- Backup/Restore configurations so you can reflash and retain your personal UI/ROM customizations
- Now Includes 5 Lockscreen targets
- Center clock mod/customizable Color
- Customizable battery icons
- PropModder, a new convient way to edit your build.prop
- Native Overclocking Perfromance Utility
- Weather and Calendar on Lockscreen
- SuperSU installed by default
- Notification Bar Toggles
- Notification Count in Status Bar
Before you install Liquid Jelly Bean Custom ROM on your device it is advisable that you do a full backup of your data as your data will be wiped while you install the new ROM.We will not be held responsible for any loss of data or damage done to your device.
The tutorial is only for Nexus 7 and cannot be implemented on other Android devices.Make sure that battery is 50% charged and ClockworkMod Recovery installed in the tablet.
Install Liquid Jelly Bean Custom ROM on Nexus 7
1. Download Liquid ROM to your computer from here .Save it without extracting.
2. Unlock And Root Nexus 7 using Nexus Root Toolkit.
3. Connect your device to your computer and then copy the .zip ROM file which you have downloaded in the above step to internal SD card of tablet.
4. Turn-off device and boot into CMW Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons together.
5. Do a Nandrop Backup of existing ROM of Nexus 7.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” and then select “Yes” on next screen to cofirm it to wipe off data.
7. Select “install zip from sdcard” and then choose the option “choose zip from sdcard” by scrolling down to Liquid Jelly Bean ROM file on the sdcard and select it to “install”. The ROM will start installing.
8. When installation is done you now select “go back” and select “reboot system now”. Wait for few minutes.
Liquid Jelly Bean Custom ROM is now successfully installed on your Nexus 7.