Motorola Droid RAZR users can now install unofficial CyanogenMod 10 (CM10) and enjoy the features of Jelly Bean such as faster and smoother interface, faster stock browser, smarter keyboard and much more.All thanks goes to XDA forum member shiwuye12 for making it possible.In this post we will learn how to update Motorola Droid RAZR with CM10 Jelly Bean ROM.
List of features which work and which don’t work on this ROM:
We are not responsible for loss of data or damage done to your device while following the guide as the procedure can be risky.
How to install CM10 Jelly Bean ROM on Motorola Droid RAZR
1. In the first step take a backup of your data, apps and settings as the procedure may wipe off data and charge battery to minimum of 50%.
2. Make sure that your device is Rooted.
3. Download the latest ROM from here and copy it to internal SD card of device without extracting.
4. Turn off Motorola Droid RAZR and boot into recovery mode.You can do that by pressing and holding the Volume Up + Home buttons till screen turns on.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm to wipe data completely to clear cache.
6. Now, select “install zip from sdcard” and select “choose zip from sdcard” by navigating to select to “install” the ROM which you downloaded in the above step.The ROM will start installing.
7. Once installation is complete, reboot device.
CM10 Jelly Bean ROM is now installed on Motorola Droid RAZR.